Westgate Park City
3000 Canyons Resort Drive
Park City, UT 84098
From the moment you first arrive at the award-winning Westgate Park City Resort, you’ll find yourself surrounded by unparalleled luxury and immersed in warm hospitality from our dedicated staff. It’s no wonder that this beautiful resort has captured the prestigious “Best of State Award” in an amazing seven categories, including “Best Ski Resort.” Discover why Westgate Park City has evolved into Utah’s premiere mountain resort and how we stand out among other Utah resorts for an ultimate experience unlike any other!
We have secured a block of rooms for Simon Institute Symposium attendees at the following room rates:
- $120 for a Studio Grand (perfect for singles or couples)
- $145 for a One Bedroom Grand (great for couples or small families – sleeps up to four)
The Simon Institute Symposium room block will expire September 6, 2019. To book your hotel accommodations, you can call 1-877-502-7058 Be sure to mention that you are with the Simon Institute Symposium to get the discounted rates mentioned above.
Please note: A one night plus tax deposit will be due upon booking. In addition to the room rate, a $30 nightly resort fee, plus applicable taxes, is applied to each hotel reservation. The nightly resort fee includes the following resort services: nightly turn down service, valet parking, Wi-fi internet access, fitness center, sport court access, business center and concierge service.
Registration fee is $495.00 per attendee. Fee includes admission to each event (opening reception, meetings and awards banquet) lunch each day and symposium materials.
A 10% group discount is available for 5 or more registrations. Contact Renae Walker at (801) 263-0861 for more details.
If you are planning on bringing a guest(s) to the Opening Reception and/or the Awards Banquet, please note the additional guest fee(s) as follows :
- Opening Reception Guest Fee – $40.00 per guest
- Awards Banquet Guest Fee – $80.00 per guest
Registration is currently closed.
*Times are subject to change
Day One – October 7, 2019
- Opening reception – 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Day Two – October 8, 2019
- General Sessions – 9:00AM – 4:00 PM
- Cocktail Hour- 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Banquet and Award Presentations- 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Day Three – October 9, 2019
- General Sessions – 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Networking Lunch – 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM