Westgate Park City
3000 Canyons Resort Drive
Park City, UT 84098
From the moment you first arrive at the award-winning Westgate Park City Resort, you’ll find yourself surrounded by unparalleled luxury and immersed in warm hospitality from our dedicated staff.
We have secured a block of rooms for Simon Institute Symposium attendees at the following room rates:
- $120 for a Studio Grand (perfect for singles or couples)
- $145 for a One Bedroom Grand (great for couples or small families – sleeps up to four)
The Simon Institute Symposium room block will expire September 6, 2019. Be sure to mention that you are with the group code “64-466 Simon Institute”, to get the discounted rates mentioned above.
Please note: A one night plus tax deposit will be due upon booking. In addition to the room rate, a $30 nightly resort fee, plus applicable taxes, is applied to each hotel reservation. The nightly resort fee includes the following resort services: nightly turn down service, valet parking, Wi-fi internet access, fitness center, sport court access, business center and concierge service. 72 hour cancellation prior to check-in date.
Registration fee is $495.00 per attendee. Fee includes admission to each event (opening reception, meetings and awards banquet) lunch each day and symposium materials.
A 10% group discount is available for 5 or more registrations. Contact Renae Walker at (801) 263-0861 for more details.
If you are planning on bringing a guest(s) to the Opening Reception and/or the Awards Banquet, please note the additional guest fee(s) as follows :
- Opening Reception Guest Fee – $40.00 per guest
- Awards Banquet Guest Fee – $80.00 per guest
*Times are subject to change
Day One – October 7, 2019
- Opening Reception – 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Day Two – October 8, 2019
- General Sessions – 8:30AM – 4:00 PM
- Cocktail Hour- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Banquet and Award Presentations- 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Day Three – October 9, 2019
- Networking Breakfast – 8:30am – 10:00am