2017 (OS1) Awards Nominees
Learn more about the 2017 (OS1) Awards and this year’s list nominees.
The Peabody Hotel
149 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
With a style and tradition befitting one of Memphis’ grandest, most legendary hotels, The Peabody Memphis offers a magnificent bridge between the “Blues City’s” celebrated past and cosmopolitan present.
Nestled in the heart of downtown, the historic Forbes Four-Star, AAA Four-Diamond hotel offers a one-of-a-kind experience just blocks from Beale Street, the Memphis Rock ‘n Soul Museum, the Gibson Guitar Factory, Fed-Ex Forum, Sun Studio, the Orpheum Theatre and the Memphis Cook Convention Center.
We have secured a block of rooms for Simon Institute Symposium attendees at the following room rates:
- $160 for Single or Double occupancy*
- $180 for Triple or Quad occupancy*
*does not include additional hotel fees or taxes
The Simon Institute Symposium room block will expire July 10, 2017 at 5:00PM (CT). To book your hotel accommodations, you can call 1-800-PEABODY or you can book your accommodations online by clicking the following link:
Be sure to mention that you will be attending the Simon Institute Symposium to ensure the above mentioned rates.
The registration fee is $395.00 per attendee. This includes admission to each event (opening reception, meetings and awards banquet) lunch each day and symposium materials.
If you are planning on bringing a guest(s) to the Opening Reception and/or the Awards Banquet, please note the additional guest fee(s) as follows :
- Opening Reception Guest Fee – $40.00 per guest
- Awards Banquet Guest Fee – $80.00 per guest
Day One – August 6, 2017
- Opening reception – 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Day Two – August 7, 2017
- General Sessions – 9:00AM – 4:00 PM
- Cocktail Hour- 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Banquet and Award Presentations- 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Day Three – August 8, 2017
- General Sessions – 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Networking Lunch – 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM